MPL3115 in rapid IoT

Hi,
I am using the Mpl3115 pressure measurement element in the rapid IoT studio (NXP’s rapid IoT). I need to visualize the value in meters(altitude). I am using a basic weather station demo and trying to change the trigger elements to “read altitude” but it’s not showing me altitude value. Can anyone help me to point out in the right direction?

Aim: I am moving between various floors inside a building and would like to see altitude value(meters/cms doesn’t matter)

Thank you
Regards
Niranjan

@Niranjan - Have you selected the “Altitude Read” ability and connected an event to it?

It would be easier to help if you attached your .atmo file, so we can see exactly what you are doing in your project.
Thanks

Hi,
I implemented the above-mentioned sample in my demo code and ported the bin file. Now in my rapid IoT board, I can see the welcome screen only.
My aim is when I move from floor 1 and floor 2 and sequentially, I should be able to see the height in meters/any unit in my rapid IoT board.
As a new user, I am not able to attach my project file.
Thanks and Regards
Niranjan

Weather Station Demo.atmo (365.5 KB)

Hi @svenrichard
I have attached the file. I am trying to calculate the height from the pressure value reading obtained.
Regards
Niranjan

@Niranjan - The Altitude ability wasn’t implemented correctly in 1.3.5. We have created a bug report and it will be fixed in a future release. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

It would be really great if you give me an update once the bug is fixed.

Regards
Niranjan