Platform Update v1.4.9

The v1.4.9 version update for the Atmosphere IoT Platform is here! We’ve added new device management features within the platform, enabling users to configure their devices’ settings, and empowering devices to respond to changes in the configurations.

Device settings can be defined using the Device Setting Element which can then be configured in the settings area in the UI for a specific device.

If you’re interested in seeing everything included in this release, head over to our Documentation Hub to see the complete release notes of v1.4.9. And as always, be sure to update your Atmosphere mobile app and Atmosphere IoT Agent to the latest versions to take advantage of all the platform’s newest additions and improvements.

Hi there,

I don’t know if it is due to platform update, but compiling of any project doesn’t work anymore…

Best regards,
Laurentiu Mihai

Hi Laurentiu,

Try compiling again, I apologize for the convenience.

Thank you for letting me know about this issue.

You’re welcome!

Beside this, ios app seems to not work since a while. It loads after ‘log in’ but after that it crashes and closes instantly.

Best regards,
Laurentiu

@Laurentiu_Mihai

Just to clarify, which version of the iOS app are you running? 1.4.9?

Thanks

Hi there,

Yes. Latest one 1.4.9. But same behavior is since 2 months. App turns on, log in and after that turns off .

Best regards,
Laurentiu Mihai