Skywire LTE Element

Hi,

I am trying to use Skywire LTE Demo on my Skywire NL-SW-LTE-QBG96. The example is not running and I am unable to connect to the cloud. I have tried to troubleshoot the problem by monitoring the traffic on the UART port and it seems like no data to coming on it (Hardware: NXP Rapid IoT, Hexwear Workstation).

So I have started to write my own source code. I am trying to use Atmosphere HTTP API to send data using the POST method. I am sending the following set of HTTP commands but no matter what I send I am always getting the same error code 302. I have successfully posted data to other clouds using the same command sets but I am unable to post data on the atmosphere IoT platform.

POST /v2/events/device?elementName=DeviceEvent HTTP/1.1
Host: platform.atmosphereiot.com
Content-Type: application/json
cloud: 0.EMNEM591EUV

This is the response I am getting from the Atmosphere IoT platform.

SEND OK

+QIURC: “recv”,0,382
HTTP/1.1 302 Found
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 22:38:14 GMT
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Length: 97
Connection: keep-alive
X-Powered-By: Express
Found. Redirecting to https://platform.atmosphereiot.com/v2/events/device?elementName=DeviceEvent

Can you please help me to troubleshoot the problem?
Thanks

hi Farzan,
Thanks for your post. we’re looking into your project and will respond soon with some suggestions or clarifying questions.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with the Skywire module.

Just to make sure I have the setup correct you have a Rapid IoT Kit with a Skywire click in the “3” click slot on the Hexiwear Docking Station?

As for using the API directly it appears you are trying to hit our server on the HTTP port 80 which will then send you a 302 to have you redirect to HTTPS. Our server does not respond to HTTP requests and will always redirect to HTTPS on port 443