What value goes into the ACL argument of the aws S3 element?

Hi,

I am new to the atmophere IoT platform and I am trying to send the sensor data from rapid IoT board to the aws s3. I followed the document given by you guys to connect to the aws elements and I believe it is outdated. Can anyone help me integrate atmosphere iot platform to aws s3? Also what value to put in as acl in s3 properties?

Thank you!

Hi @rajas , an ACL should be an optional parameter in most cases. Try calling the Put Object ability without setting it and let me know what happens.

Possible options for the ACL property are as follows:

“private”
“public-read”
“public-read-write”
“authenticated-read”
“aws-exec-read”
“bucket-owner-read”
“bucket-owner-full-control”

From what I understand from your post, you are looking to put objects into a bucket. For more details, see here: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSJavaScriptSDK/latest/AWS/S3.html#putObject-property

If you have configured an ACL on your bucket it is recommended you configure the ACL property in the S3 element with an appropriate value.

Kind regards.

Thanks for replying so quickly @ae-atmosphereiot . I tried PutObject but it’s not working. I am not getting any objects in my s3 bucket. Are there any other setting which I need to change in aws management console?

Do I have to Grant access between bucket and atmosphere iot’s AWS account ? If that is the case then I will need the canonical id!!!

Please post or private message me a screenshot of your Bucket’s policies and configurations.

Kind regards